We believe it is possible to meet the needs of business while being sensitive to the local area and delivering benefits for local communities.
Our vision is to deliver:
- A high-quality new business park to drive economic growth and prosperity in Thrapston and the wider area
- A flagship new facility for DSV – an existing local employer that has been operating in Thrapston for over 40 years and employs around 200 local people
- Space to attract other major occupiers – creating and safeguarding jobs across manufacturing, light industry, logistics and helping to support a more resilient local economy
- Flexible space for smaller occupiers – supporting innovation and growth of local businesses
- The best in building design, landscaping and connectivity – delivering on a commitment to sustainability and enhancing the local environment
Against the backdrop of a climate emergency, we would maximise energy efficiency and use of renewables, and deliver a sensitive landscape strategy to ensure the natural environment overall is in a measurably better condition than it is now.
Alongside this, we are committed to delivering social value beyond the boundary of our site – from creating new green spaces and outdoor amenities, to supporting community projects, working with local schools and colleges, and collaborating to deliver skills, training and recruitment initiatives.