IM Properties - Thrapston Business Park. (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is IM Properties - Thrapston Business Park. All personal data collected by us or on our behalf will be processed in accordance with the GDPR.
Information we may collect about you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your title
- Your name
- Your address
- Your postcode
- Your telephone number
- Your age range
- Your email
- The organisation you work for
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://www.impthrapston.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or other methods. This includes information you provide when you register with IM Properties - Thrapston Business Park, subscribe to our service, place an order, participate in social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, visit our website and when you report a problem with our website. The information that we may request from you may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and personal description.
Information we collect about you when you visit our website. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information. By accepting these terms, you provide your express authority for this data to be collected and used by us:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; and
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Purposes for collecting data
All data collected by us will be used for the lawful purposes of providing you with our services relating to the project. We will only ever process your personal data once you have provided your express consent for us to do so by accepting these terms.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR conveys several rights to you as a data subject regarding the control, usage and storage of your data. In order to these rights are;
- we must provide you with a copy of your personal data that we hold on our records;
- request that we correct any inaccurate data held by us;
- request a copy of your personal data for the purposes of transferring it to another data controller;
- to object to the processing of your data by us for the purposes of direct marketing, used for scientific or historical research, a task carried out in the public interest or for a legitimate purpose carried out by us or an authorised third party; and
- to object to a decision made as a result of a solely automated process, such as profiling where such a decision may have a legal or other significant affect.
Where any such request is made by you, we will provide you with a response as soon as is practicable but in any event within 30 days from the data of receipt of your request. We may require you to confirm your identity prior to responding to any request received, where your identity cannot be verified we will reject your request. We will also contact any data processor or secondary data controller instructed by us to make sure your request is handled in accordance with the GDPR.
Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to be forgotten. At any time, you may contact us and make a formal request for your personal data as held by us to be deleted and erased from our records in accordance with the GDPR. Any such request must be made in writing and can be sent to us via post or by e-mail. Upon receiving your request, we will review our records, databases, word processing systems, computer hard drives, hard copy files, voice recordings, photographs, monitoring and CCTV records, internet logs, telephone records, back-up files and third party data processors’ systems and delete your personal data within 30 days of your request. In the event that you do make such a request you will be agreeing to terminate your agreement with us and end your usage of our service immediately. This does not include data that we are legally obliged to keep a record of.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to comply with any and all legal obligations for us to provide information to relevant authorities.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer which are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer and have provided your consent for us to permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means. We will not use your data in this way, or pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, unless you give your express consent for us to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Where the law permits, all such data will be anonymised or pseudonymised before being supplied to an authorised third party or authority;
Information we collect about you
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- as part of our continuing commitment to remain GDPR compliant;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine your information with information that we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out below (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 for a legitimate purpose.
Unless you express to us otherwise, we may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If IM Properties - Thrapston Business Park or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the GDPR.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We endeavour to undertake audits of our data protection policies and procedures at regular intervals. This is so that we may identify and resolve any issues in our data handling procedures that may require review and updating. Where any such updates may affect your personal data, we will contact you to inform you of the relevant changes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by writing to us setting out your objection. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. If you wish to access your information please contact the Data Protection Officer.